Saturday, April 18, 2009

What's it like there? Part Two....The Roads

Found this gem of a video on youtube .... careful, you may need your dramamine just to watch the whole thing. I think you'll be able to relate if you've done any sort of 3rd world country traveling:

Also, wanted to give you my weekly support status update (I'm working on finding a cool visual that will show my progress). As of today I have 45% of my one time/outgoing expenses and 8% of my needed monthly/ongoing expenses for two years...so, still a ways to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'e been on these roads. After driving through roads like this in Jinja near the Source of the Nile, I decided to find childen that I could help. We love Uganda and were there five times last year. Please visit my kds there at the Pearl Children Centre in Jinja Uganda. We recently bought them land and they need all the help they can get to have a chance in life. Please visit my website at www.pearlchildren.ca or the Ugandan website at www.pearlchildren.org
Thanks