Monday, March 7, 2011

pictorial prayer - march 7, 2011


please pray for my extended stay in Gulu. I will be spending the whole month of March in Gulu along with my roommate, Kate.

I am excited to spend a longer time in Gulu in order to focus on several projects that are hard to do from afar and in order to develop closer relationships with our kids and staff here.

While I am in Gulu I hope to work on several projects – physical exams and follow-up appointments for the kids, two different clean water projects (with Living Water International and The Water School), volunteering at the local government hospital, and visiting many kids and mentors in their homes.

please pray that this time will be God-filled and productive in the ways He wants to use it. Please pray for Kate and I for flexibility and safety as we live in a smaller village town and for opportunities to develop deeper relationships with people here.

No comments: