Monday, October 4, 2010

Pictorial Prayer...and Praise – 10.05.2010


praise!! This week marks my 1-year anniversary of being in Uganda!! It is amazing to think back to my first days of being a stranger in Africa, contrasted to the life God has given me here now.

please pray as I will be traveling to Kenya this week for a spiritual renewal conference. Pray that God would use this time of rest and quiet to speak to me about His plans for this next year I have in Uganda...and what decisions come after that!


“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us
in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For he chose us
in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In
love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in
accordance with his pleasure and will— to the praise of his glorious grace,
which he has freely given us in the One he loves. In him we have redemption
through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of
God's grace that he lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.”
Eph.1:3-8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kacie! Hope you are great. NAPC had a blast in Uganda; thanks for all your help and for your service to Jesus! And, I won't tell anyone about the "hot seat" info we learned about you that one night. =)

- Dave Milroy

Anonymous said...

Hey Kacie,

It is 2:30 in the AM here and I am at the hospital taking care of a sick ICU patient, and a nurse was asking about medical missions, which made me think of you and made me look you up on the internet (that is one long run-on sentence!). I see that Pastor Dave has already sent you a message. Anyway, congrats on your 1 year anniversary, and bless you for all of your efforts in helping the kids. I am not very good at this technology stuff (you would think that an ICU doc would just love technology - I'm still "old school" and trust my exam/my intuition - or maybe I am just old!), so I hope this message gets to you!

"Doctor Dave" Ralston