Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pictorial Prayer - May 1st, 2010

This week, I want to ask you for your continued prayers for Frank.

Too often, as missionaries we ask for your prayers, then forget to tell you the results. It is my prayer that through your prayers you will become part of the story that is happening in lives here in Uganda.

I again had the opportunity to visit with Frank and his mother (pictured above) in Masaka this last week. He seems to be doing well with the changes we are making to manage his problem. He will be traveling back to Kampala next week for more follow-up tests.

please pray for continued improvement in those kidneys! Also, please pray that we would be able to establish a good working relationship with the Ugandan nephrologist we are seeing; this can be difficult as physicians here often just want a position of power over their patients. Pray that I would be able to be wise and strong in my advocacy for Frank and all the other Hope Alive! children.

No comments: